Azure Tan Plumping Tanning Butter
Azure Tan Plumping Tanning Butter - 200ml
Azure Tan Plumping Tanning Butter is designed to help the skin retain water and moisture. This keeps the skin ultra hydrated, smooth and plump, whilst providing a glowing tan. A great body tanning butter that promotes great skin & a healthy gradual glow, with colour consistency from head to toe.
- Active ingredients include Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin B3, E
- Results in plumping / moisture retention
- Can be used daily
- Keeps skin hydrated and healthy
Every Azure Tan Skincare product is formulated with active ingredients designed to maintain the integrity of the skin. Coupled with Azure Tan's vegan skincare products that use organic DHA ingredients, your skin is sure to not only look great, yet feel great.
Pair with Azure Tan Face Plumping Tan Serum
Features & Benefits
Australian-owned and vegan friendly, the Azure Plumping Tanning Butter Range offers an ethical, clean and healthy approach to a glowing self-tan, skincare and skin protection.
A great body plumping tanning butter that:
- Helps achieve great skin & a healthy glow
- Provides colour consistency from head to toe
- Builds colour and glow gradually
Plus, all Azure Tan products are clean, conscious, and kind products. Australian owned and operated, and created vegan formulas through ethical supply chains.
PLUMPING / MOISTURE RETENTION
HYALURONIC ACID & VITAMIN B3, E
Aqua (Water, Eau), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Xanthan Gum
How To Use
Use daily to build up & maintain your glow and to keep the skin ultra hydrated and healthy.
Apply in circular motions for best streak-free results.
Wash hands after use.
First things first - the pre-tan routine:
- Hair removal: At least one day before
- Dry off: And let yourself be! It’s not time to moisturise just yet
- Exfoliate: To remove faded colour, rough patches, and dry cells
- Moisturise: Extending the length between applications relies on well moisturised skin.
- Exfoliate again: We could say repeat steps 1-3, but we think it’s important to highlight: always make sure to buff away as much of your old colour as possible. Further, don’t apply lotion before your colour, but ensure you’re well-hydrated the day before.