Azure Tan Shimmering Tanning Butter
Azure Tan Shimmering Tanning Butter - 200ml
The Azure Tan Shimmering Tanning Butter will leave your skin moisturised and
buttery soft, whilst providing an illuminating shimmer with a glowing tan.
- Active ingredients include Illuminating Cocoa & Shea
- Results in an ultra-soft shimmery finish
- Can be used daily
- Keeps skin hydrated and healthy
Every Azure Tan Skincare product is formulated with active ingredients designed to maintain the integrity of the skin. Coupled with Azure Tan's vegan skincare products that use organic DHA ingredients, your skin is sure to not only look great, yet feel great.
Pair with Azure Tan Nourish & Glow Gradual Tan Lotion - Light/Medium
Features & Benefits
Australian-owned and vegan friendly, the Azure Shimmering Tanning Butter Range offers an ethical, clean and healthy approach to a glowing self-tan, skincare and skin protection.
A great body plumping tanning butter that:
- Helps achieve great skin & an illuminating glow
- Provides a subtle glowing tan
- Builds colour and glow gradually
Plus, all Azure Tan products are clean, conscious, and kind products. Australian owned and operated, and created vegan formulas through ethical supply chains.
GLOWING / ILLUMINATING / SHIMMER
ILLUMINATING COCOA & SHEA
Aqua (Water, Eau), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Caramel, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Fragrance (Parfum), Xanthan Gum
How To Use
Use daily to build up & maintain your glow and to keep the skin ultra hydrated and healthy.
Apply in circular motions for best streak-free results.
Wash hands after use.
First things first - the pre-tan routine:
- Hair removal: At least one day before
- Exfoliate: To remove faded colour, rough patches, and dry cells
- Dry off: And let yourself be! It’s not time to moisturise just yet
- Moisturise: Extending the length between applications relies on well moisturised skin.
- Exfoliate again: We could say repeat steps 1-3, but we think it’s important to highlight: always make sure to buff away as much of your old colour as possible. Further, don’t apply lotion before your colour, but ensure you’re well-hydrated the day before.